A property must be associated with a landlord. So before adding a new property a landlord instance must exist.
- From the manin menu select Properties > Add Property.
- A property must be associated with a landlord. So the first step in adding a new property is to select a landlord instance. This action can be completed in two ways:
- Select the landlord from the drop down list.
- In the text box to the right of the drop down list start typing the landlord's name until the required landlord's name appears. Do not hit the return key at this stage.
In addition to the associated landlord the following fields must be supplied:
- Address (first line of the property's address)
- Opening Landlord Balance
- Opening Balance Date
- Finders Fee
- Management Fee