If you cease to manage a property then you may wish to archive that record, thereby removing its visibility from within the majority of Solo or Origin features and functions. This can be achieved by clicking on the Archive button within the Summary tab of the property view. It will not be possible to archive a property if any of the following conditions exist:
- Active tenancies are associated with the property
- Open Trouble Tickets are associated with the property
- The associated Landlord Balance is non-zero
- Bulk transaction entries remain unprocessed
Once a property has been archived it will not be possible to edit the property, raise a trouble ticket against the property or perform any financial transactions / bank functions. In addition the archived property will not appear in any of the various alert report. It will however still be possible to generate rent and landlord reports. Previous transactions relating to the property will continue to appear in transaction reports, e.g. bank account statements.
It is possible to restore a property from its archived state as follows:
- From the main menu select the Properties -> List Properties option
- Identify the property to be restored and click on the Restore icon.
NOTE: archived properties DO NOT count towards the property limit associated with your Solo or Origin subscription.