Fees and Expenses are charges applied to the landlord account in relation to the selected property.
Recurring Fees or Expenses can be applied as follows:
- Identify the Property instance
- Select the Fees / Expenses tab
- Specify whether a Fee or Expense is to be applied
- Select a type of Recurring
- Indicate how frequently the charge should be applied, e.g. 1 Month means that the charge will be applied on a monthly basis.
- Specify the date on which the first charge should be applied. This cannot be a date in the past.
- Specify the Value of the charge to be applied.
- Provide a charge Description
- Click on the Add Fee / Expense button
- Newly added schedules will not apply fees or expenses retrospectively, regardless on the Start Date.
- The deletion of existing fee schedules will not delete fees that have been already been applied.
Fee / Expense
Fees and expenses differ in that expenses do not form a source of revenue for your letting agency. As a consequence sundry fees will be listed in the management revenue report whereas expenses will not.
The value of the sundry fee - a numerical value.
This is the date on which the sundry fee was applied.
A description of why the sundry fee was applied.