To change any aspect of a tenancy you must first identify and select the associated property. From the resulting view of property details select the "Tenancies" tab. This tab will list all tenancies associated with the property. Then...
- Identify the required tenancy
- Click on Action "Edit" (Pencil Icon) to the right of the identified tenancy.
Details of the Tenant and Benefit components of the Rent are located in the table in the middle of the screen.
To change the original values:
- Click on the Edit image (Pencil Icon) to the right of the first entry in the list.
- In the resulting pop-up window make the appropriate amendments to the Tenant and Benefit Components.
- Click on the "Update" button.
- Close the pop-up window by clicking on the 'x' top right of the window:
If the split between the Tenant and Benefit components has changed over the life span of the tenancy then a new entry should be supplied as follows:
- The last entry in the list has an 'Add' button associated with it. For this entry adjust the date to that on which the new rent components will become effective.
- Enter the new values of the Tenant and Benefit components.
- Click on the 'Add' button.
You may make changes at this point, then select "Update Tenancy" or "Cancel" if no changes have been made.