Solo/Origin reflects the actual tenancy agreement, so you can't change the rent day for an existing tenancy. You can however cease the existing tenancy and create a new one with the new rent day. This process is explained below:
To change any aspect of a tenancy you must first identify and select the associated property. From the resulting view of property details select the "Tenancies" tab. This tab will list all tenancies associated with the property. Then...
- Identify the required tenancy
- Click on the "Edit" (Pencil Icon) to the right of the identified tenancy.
- Set the tenancy end date to the day prior to the new rent day. Remember to click on the update button at the bottom of the screen. Solo/Origin will automatically calculate any rent due for the partial month.
- Edit the same tenancy again and this time click on the renew tenancy button at the bottom of the screen. This will create a new tenancy with the new rent due date.
- Finally edit the newly created tenancy and adjust the tenancy's end date to reflect the actual end date as detailed within the signed tenancy agreement.