It is likely that your charges for performing maintenance activity will vary over time. For example, you may charge a 7% commission and a £15 fee for the first year that a landlord is registered with your letting agency. In the second year you may change these values to a 10% commission and a £20 fee.
To modify the maintenance commission / fee values associated with a landlord complete the following:
- From the main menu, select Landlords > List Landlords.
- From the landlord list screen select the landlord that you wish to edit. This action can be completed in two ways:
- Select the landlord from the drop down list.
- In the text box to the right of the drop down list start typing the landlord's name. When the landlord's name appears in the drop down list press the return key on your keyboard.
- With the landlord selected click on the edit icon (the pencil image) to the right of the landlord name.
- In the resulting screen the Maintenance Commission/Fee values/Effective date within the Effective Date pane can be amended.
- Click on the Add button
- Click on the Update button
The original maintenance commission / fee values for a landlord instance can be modified by simply altering the respective values and clicking on the Update button.
Any maintenance commission / fee pairing, other than the original values, can be removed by clicking on the associated Delete button.