The first step in creating a new tenant letter is to identify and select the associated tenant:
From the resulting view of tenant details select the Letters tab.
- Click on the New Letter button.
- In the resulting screen you will be required to supply some letter details including an associated Property and title reference for the letter. A letter template, such as a tenancy agreement, can be selected from the drop down list.
- Click on the "Next >>" button to proceed.
- A word processor will be displayed. If a letter template has been selected, then the word processor will be pre-populated with the template text. Make the appropriate changes / insertions to the text and click on the "Add" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will returned to the list of letters for the selected tenant instance. Click on the view icon (a magnifying glass) to display a printable version of the newly created letter, or the email icon to email the letter to the tenant or other recipient.