rentprofile offer a unique range of products and services carefully crafted to provide agents and landlords with the tools they need to ensure smooth running of their business.
You can request tenant and guarantor checks, track applications and view final reports directly from within Solo & Origin, with an average turnaround time of 2-3 hours once the renter signs up.
Features of rentprofile:
- Unique checks such as UK bank account verification to applications name, mobile phone verification, photo verification, LinkedIn, Business CCJ and Strike-Off actions.
- Thorough checking processes and in-house developed risk-scoring models means RentProfile can approve tenants who would otherwise fail traditional referencing.
- Professional looking reports that are easy to understand for both negotiating staff and landlords.
- Rent Guarantee Eligible - Underwrite tenancies and earn extra income by adding a Rent Guarantee from £75 per property per year.
Checks are priced at £14 + VAT but your first five checks are free!
To enable RentProfile on your Solo or Origin account, contact our team at 028 4175 4844 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a tenant reference with RentProfile from your account:
1) Select the relevant tenant from Tenant > List Tenants or use the quick search to find the tenant.
2) Once on the tenants details page in the Tenant Reference Submissions box on the right click on Submit Tenant Reference - RentProfile
3) A pop up box will open for you to complete the necessary information, any information that has already been provided on the tenant details page will be pulled through onto this form. You can edit any of this information if needs be but not the tenant name.
4) To submit the reference click on Submit Reference Request, a message will then appear at the top of the box 'Your tenant reference request has been successfully submitted'
5) Once you refresh the tenant details page a message will appear in the Tenant Reference Submissions box detailing the Reference Provider and the Submission date and time.
6) You can track the progress of your reference request within the Tenant Reference Submissions box on the Tenant details page by clicking on View Progress.
7) This will result in a pop-up being displayed which will show the status of all checks. A link to the profile document will be provided for any completed checks.