New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Update to Property Details section to allow the web address of the property listing on the agent's website to be stored. The data feed to the Homesearch property portal has been enhancement to include this information.
- PDF version of property inspection report enhanced to include image captions.
- The Maintenance Details pane within the Summary tab of the Property view has been expanded to include a 'Paid by agency?' setting. If set then all expenses and trouble tickets associated with this property will also have the 'Paid by agency?' value set, meaning the cost will be met by the letting agency rather than the landlord. As is currently the case it will still be possible to override this setting on a per expense / trouble ticket basis.
- Tenant name incorrectly visible to users with landlord access privileges within the Tenancy Details tab when property is operating under a guaranteed rent scheme.
- Users with landlord access privileges able to generate a rent report when from landlord report view even when property is operating under a guaranteed rent scheme.
- When tenant is a company rather than an individual the name is incorrectly listed within the Rent Receipts tab of the Bulk Transactions festure.