New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Landlord Payment Instructions. It's possible to store details of zero or more bank accounts against a landlord. At the property level it's now possible to specify which of the landlord's bank accounts (if any) income from this property will be paid to. After completing a landlord transaction (either individual or bulk) Origin will now provide payment instructions, i.e. how much should be paid to each of the landlord's bank accounts. Should no bank account be specified at the property level then Origin will assume that payment should be made to the designated primary landlord bank account.
- The 'Find Address' feature (using a supplied postcode) has been extended to existing landlords, properties and suppliers.
- Support added for MoveStreets (Property Portal)
- Within the tenancy details (Tenancies tab of Property view) it's possible to specify the frequency of benefit payments. Previously this was restricted to the number of days between each payment. It's now possible to specify if the payment frequency refers to Days, Weeks or Months. This should assist with Universal Credit payments which are made on a monthly basis meaning that it's not possible to specify the interval in terms of days.
- Printable version of the Trouble Tickets by Property report introduced.
- Tenant Transaction report enhanced to provide property address associated with any rental payments.
- In the property view if a ticket is completed with 'Paid by agency?' set to Yes then the resulting screen displays this value as No.
- Column headers missing in printable version of Landlord Ledger Report.
- Historical balances reported incorrectly in Tenant Balance Report.
- Error thrown when adding new Guaranteed Rent schedule