New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Void Analysis export - New export added to allow analysis of void periods and expenses incurred during such voids. If no date range is selected then the export will report on current voids, otherwise voids that span any part of the report period will be included in the export.
- All log reports now provide an export option
- Export options added to Tenant and Property Notes
- The notes area of the printable / PDF version of a Trouble Ticket has been modified so that the original note / description is positioned at the top of the notes section with a heading of Description. The remaining notes are listed below with a heading of Additional Notes.
- Landlord contact details have been added to the various Trouble Ticket views. This should prove useful when verifying a ticket / obtaining the go-ahead from a landlord to proceed with maintenance works.
- It now possible to add additional notes to a Trouble Ticket when in a Complete state.
- A Security Deposits Lodged Report is now available via Reports -> Bank. This report lists security deposits currently lodged with a deposit protection scheme. Where the deposit has been lodged in several parts a total value will be listed. A PDF version of the report can be generated. It can also be exported in CSV format.
- A limited amount of data can be supplied when adding a new tenant via the create tenancy screen. This has been extended to include a reference for the tenant.
- Model Agreement for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy updated to reflect changes issued on 28th Jan 2021
- 'Select All' option added to bank account reconciliation feature
- To assist speed of entry, the default Submitter when adding a new Trouble Ticket has been set to 'Agency'
- Tenancies export expanded to include Grace Period, Tenant Threshold and Benefit Threshold
- For Origin accounts where rents are applied on the first calendar day of the month (tenancies with a monthly rental period) it's now also possible to vary the rental value on the first calendar day of the month.
- Detail missing from property event log report. Sundry fees / expenses with with a negative value were incorrectly listed with a value of -£0.
- Tenant name visible to landlords in property listing when property is operating under guaranteed rent scheme.
- Fixed issue where PDF version of Supplier Statement had corrupted text in address column
- Fixed issue whereby entries in Tenant Statement dated earlier than September 2001 were appearing out of order
- Properties displayed a status of 'Occupied' when a future dated tenancy existed but no current tenancy.