New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Bulk Transactions (Supplier Payments) - In the same way that payments can be processed to multiple landlords via Bank -> Bulk Transactions, this same option has been extended to supplier payments.
- New tab added to Supplier view to allow the capture of insurance policy details. New alert reports have been added to accompany this feature which will highlight expiration dates for supplier insurance policies and identify those suppliers for whom no insurance details have been recorded.
- The Tenant History area displayed within the Tenancy Details tab of the Tenant view has been reworked to consolidate tenancies for a single tenant / property combination into a single row. A rent balance for each property in which the tenant has resided is also displayed.
- Support added for PropertyHeads property portal
- Bulk Transactions, Rent Receipts area updated to include the grace period of the tenancy associated with each rent due.
- Option added when emailing / assigning Trouble Tickets to include associated ticket documentation.
- The Add Tenants export has been enhanced to add phone and mobile numbers along with primary email address.
- Tenancies export enhanced to include tenant reference.
- Tickets export enhanced to include 'Raised By' column.
- Leading spaces removed from mobile numbers to prevent SMS delivery errors.
- Spelling correction for 'Jamaican' nationality.