This article provides a roundup of the new features released in RentPro during the last month.
- Introduced support for English Traditional Quarter Days - 25 Mar, 24 Jun, 29 Sep, 25 Dec.
- Highlight non-resident landlords not approved for zero tax deductions on bulk payments.
- Can now store a tenancy reference, and search on this value.
- Tenant balances report includes tenant's current address and landlord name (in export).
- Ability to include dates and user initials in Docusign templates.
- Include agency address lines 1 and 2 in landlord letter headers.
- Add Current Rent Balance to existing Rents Due export.
For full details of all updates each month, check out our Release Notes which are updated weekly.
In case you missed earlier updates, check out what was new during October.