New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Major corporate and product rebrand.
- RentPro, the company, rebrands to Tilt.
- RentPro Business/Max, the product, rebrands to Origin.
- RentPro Solo, the product, rebrands to Solo.
- Tenant expenses may not be due to and paid out to landlord as well as agency.
- Landlord users can delete property images and floorplans on their properties.
- Modified landlord statement date range to default to date after last payout.
- Introduced support for On The Market's "New and Exclusive" feature.
- Improvements to product performance in light of recent availability issues.
- Fixed date display format on landlord statement sent via Bulk Transaction area.
- Fixed issue with incomplete tenant details shown when recording receipt on future tenancy.
- Fixed issue with summary widget on dashboard incorrectly showing rent review overdue.
- Fixed display issue on PDF version of Security Deposits Held report.
- Fixed an issue with sending SMS messages to some international numbers.
- Fixed issue with partial payment of rent on a guaranteed rent property
- Fixed an issue with an inconsistency in landlord standard vs. bulk transaction reports.
- Fixed issues with Zendesk support widget after rebrand.
- Fixed a pro-rating issue with guaranteed rent agreements finishing mid-rental period.