New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Tenant Issues - Non-authenticated page is now available for each Solo / Origin account allowing tenants to submit maintenance requests. Agents can embed the web address of the page in their website and / or supply the URL to tenants.
Agents can review submitted tenant issues and decide to reject an issue or convert it to a Trouble Ticket for further action.
- Improvements to Tenant Transaction Report - Transaction reference and description fields added; payment medium removed. All fields are still available via Tenant Transactions export (Admin -> Export).
- Rent grace periods - On a per tenancy basis the user can now specify a grace period (days). The rent alerts report, rent dashlet and alert summary will not include rents applied during this period.
- ideal flatmate - support for property portal
- Rent Alerts Report - Introduce branch filter for Origin multi-branch accounts
- Rent / Rates - New pane added to Summary tab of the Property view to store rent and rates details. Two rent fields have been added, 'Target Rent' and 'Min Acceptable Rent'.
- Income recipient for tenant expense schedules - In the same way that it's possible to specify an income recipient (Agency or Landlord) for one-off tenant expenses, it's not possible to do the same for tenant expense schedules
- Supplier transaction details - Within the Supplier Transaction Report it's now possible to view the constituent Trouble Tickets and values that make up the overall transaction.
- Corrupted text in PDF version of Tenant Transaction report.
- Rent Review figure in Summary dashlet incorrect.
- Incorrect balance shown in Rent Alerts report.
- Remove references to 'RentPro'
- Tenants included in distribution list for property brochure even when no email address had been recorded
- Not possible to delete properties.
- If Holding Rents have been paid in instalments then only the first instalment is converted to actual went when tenancy is subsequently created.