New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- The PDF version of Trouble Tickets and supplier quote requests can now be branded with a business / agency logo.
- Landlords can now be specified as the income recipient of Holding Deposits. This means that when a tenancy is created (most likely a 'Let Only' tenancy), the holding deposit will show as income due to the landlord rather than as a deposit held by the agency.
- Debits now listed before credits which occur on the same date in rent reports and tenant statements.
- If a tenant has outstanding fees / expenses then these will be highlighted at top of tenant statement.
- Generic AST updated to remove references to tenant fees.
- Improved performance of export of transaction data.
- Section 21 (6A) template updated
- Support for Residential People property portal added
- New Property Type filter added to Rent Alerts Report
- Update to Tenant Balances Report so that when the 'outstanding balances' option is checked only those tenants with an overall arrears balance are listed.
- Alert Ind introduced at tenant level so that a tenant can be excluded from associated alert reports.
- Free up key codes when a property is archived
- Rent balance on tenant transaction screen is that for the selected property / tenant combination, but clicking on this generated a rent statement for all properties associated with tenant
- Addressed inconsistency in rent report in that deposit information was not displayed if the tenancy started in the future
- Real time property portals continue to be listed as active even after they have been disabled.
- Transferred properties potentially appearing in alert reports