No matter how seamless we make the migration process, you will still have to get acquainted with the Arthur platform, first of all at a basic level (to find your way around), and then progressively deeper as you explore all the features and benefits, and start to use it daily.
We will provide a full schedule of free web-based training sessions in the run-up to your migration, to ensure that you hit the ground running.
When does the training take place?
The Arthur team will provide a series of Zoom-based training workshops for all Tilt customers who have committed to each "migration cohort", i.e. the accounts which are being migrated in any given month.
When you confirm your order, you will receive an email with dates and times for these training sessions. Links to the Zoom meetings will be provided closer to the actual dates.
The following topics are covered:
- Setting up your account / dashboard / general navigation / preferences / Arthur store
- Arthurs hierarchy / different user groups / permissions / identifying your set up / adding properties and units
The tenancy journey (sourcing applicants / portals / adding applicants / screening / creating and managing tenancies)
- Maintenance work flow (tasks and work orders)
- Tracking financials (PO remittance / tracking rent / deposits / sundry charges / credits)
- Reports / custom reports / mail merge and digital signatures / document management / messaging and communication
FREE screen-share tutorials on Professional and Enterprise plans
In addition, if you are on the Professional plan you receive 1 FREE screen-share tutorial per month on a 1-1 basis with a member of the Arthur team. If you are on the Enterprise plan, you can avail of 3 such FREE tutorials each month.