No matter how seamless we make the migration process, you will still have to get acquainted with the Arthur platform, first of all at a basic level (to find your way around), and then progressively deeper as you explore all the features and benefits, and start to use it daily.
We have built out a comprehensive online training course comprising short (3-5 minute), easy-to-follow video tutorials organised in a chapter-lesson type format for easy learning.
When does the training take place?
We will provide all users in your agency with access to their own individual training account in the run-up to your migration, around the 1st of your migration month, to ensure that you hit the ground running.
The following topics are covered:
- Setting up your account / dashboard / general navigation / preferences / Arthur store
- Arthurs hierarchy / different user groups / permissions / identifying your set up / adding properties and units
The tenancy journey (sourcing applicants / portals / adding applicants / screening / creating and managing tenancies)
- Maintenance work flow (tasks and work orders)
- Tracking financials (PO remittance / tracking rent / deposits / sundry charges / credits)
- Reports / custom reports / mail merge and digital signatures / document management / messaging and communication
FREE screen-share tutorials on Professional and Enterprise plans
In addition, if you are on the Professional plan you receive 1 FREE screen-share tutorial per month on a 1-1 basis with a member of the Arthur team. If you are on the Enterprise plan, you can avail of 3 such FREE tutorials each month.